Jul 10, 2007

House Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I have decided to tackle tidying my whole house. Prince Charming has a childhood friend (Princess's Godmother), Steph coming over today, hopefully and I would like to get the house in tip top shape before she gets here. I have already tidied up Princess's mess in the living room and the pile of junk she had on the table. I have to clean the dishes, put away laundry and sweep and wash the floor. If I have time, I will clean Princess's room too but I am not too concerned about there now, I can do it later before she goes to bed , and Steph probably won't be going in there anyway. No fun before and after pics today. Sorry guys. I will get you some next week though.

I thought it might be fun to share a few of my beginner scrapbook layouts from a couple of years ago. So here are a few of them.


This one is a little newer. It is from last year.

2 comments:

jennyr said...

wow! u did a lot of digiscraps! well done! it's nice to have guest in your house, gives me motivation to clean up! happy tackle!

~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

Your scrapbook pages are AMAZING! I would hire you to do MINE! Wow. You are great at that, girl!

Twitter