Jul 27, 2007

Feasting with Me


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday



Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.


I remember when I was little and I was sick in the hospital someone (I think my dad) have me a big walking doll named Wendy. I loved her. I put makeup on her face, I dressed her up, I played with her all the time. She was truly treasured.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?


I think when it comes to people I am a 10. I am very observant over how they are feeling, and I am intuitive about what they are thinking a lot. Over things? I am less observant. Probably a 5.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?


Sleeping all nice and cozy in bed with Prince Charming.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?


I learn new things all the time. Yesterday I learned a new recipe that my family enjoyed. I like to learn new things. It keeps life interesting.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.


I have a mop but I haven't washed the floor yet today.


Well that was sad

Princess was sitting beside me while I drank a cup of coffee and watched "The Mom Show" yesterday. There was a couple of commercials on that babies and she started to cry. She told me that she wished the baby hadn't died and she wanted a baby and it wasn't fair and she missed the baby etc. over and over again. It was heartbreaking. I had no answers for her other then, I love her, I understand and feel the same way too. It is so sad. She is such a sensitive soul and I feel like it is the worst thing that ever happened to her and I did it to her.

3 comments:

Ginafish said...

I remember a doll named Wendy but don't think I had one. I have a sensitive child too, and he has decided he doesn't want to eat meat b/c he doesn't want to hurt animals. Oh boy!

Anonymous said...

The floor can wait another day :) Happy Friday.

Sandee said...

The floors can always wait another day. Mine do all the time and they don't seem to care at all. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Twitter