Jul 1, 2007

Weight Talk

Since I seem to be having SO much trouble with getting myself back on track. I have decided to make a few changes. I am not going to make a big dramatic diet change right now. I will make just these two changes and if I can stick to that for a while I will add more. For now, I am simply going to avoid White Flour and Sugar and try to eat more veggies. That is it for now. I will see how that goes and work from there. I just find that when ever I eat something with white flour or sugar, it sets me off and running. I get more hungry instead of full. Pasta, sweets, and all that sort of thing that should fill me up, doesn't and I make a pig of myself, so that is where I am. I am simply going to avoid trigger foods and see if that makes a difference.

1 comment:

Crazy Working Mom said...

That is an excellent start! I wish you best of luck. I am going to have to get back on track as well. It's so hard in the summer with all the sweet treats and it's so hot to work out. But, I'm with ya girlfriend...I gotta get back to Curves!!

Twitter