Jul 30, 2007

computer troubles and Menu Plan Monday

Well it seems that Prince Charming probably downloaded a lovely little bug along with whatever else he was working on the other day. We are having computer troubles now and my connection to the internet is sporadic at best. My Menu is tentative as my planned menu had to change now that I am going back to work. So here is my plan so far as I know today:



Sunday: Barbeque at the beach
Monday: Pork Chops and mushroom gravy and basmati rice
Tuesday: Chicken roasted with potatoes and squash
Wednesday: Spaghetti with meatballs
Thursday: BBQ Pork chops with french fries
Friday: Chicken in tomatoes with rice
Saturday: Goulash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful meal plan!! Good luck at your new job :)

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful.

Good luck with your new job :)

Sandra

Kathryn said...

You menu looks wonderful. Have a wonderful week.

Twitter