Aug 3, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about TC
  1. My baby started her first day of Daycare today. I am a mess.
  2. I truly hope she is okay and happy.
  3. I took a bazzillion pics of her getting ready to go.
  4. I am probably going to drive the center crazy calling to check on her and make sure she is okay.
  5. Her best friend is going there with her. I hope that helps.
  6. She got up at 7 in the morning before the alarm went off.
  7. this was one morning I am glad she got up early.
  8. sending her off tired and cranky would have been so hard on me.












Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. MInTheGap
  2. Peter Plum
  3. Kimmy
  4. Gail
  5. Amanda
  6. FRIDAY'S CHILD
  7. Trinity13
  8. Stacy
  9. BagOfNothing.com
  10. Ocean Lady
  11. Lucy Stern
  12. Chaotic Mom
  13. Kailani
  14. Trish
  15. Raggedy
  16. DayByDay4-2Day
  17. cmhl
  18. Nancy


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



A little cutism. she is sitting in the floor and saying, "you can't see me." we say, "yes we can". and she says, "No you can't, my eyes are closed" Too funny!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's a hard thing to send your child to daycare. I pray that she stays safe and finds some good friends.

Thanks for stopping by. My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they show VeggieTales in daycare?

My TT is Up!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Makes me sad and nervous all over again! I remember those days! The time will come when you can't wait for your 5th grader to go back to school... NOW ;)
I love the pictures. The second one made me so sad, but the last once was better. Her smile made me feel better!
Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

Fun days these are! And good that you got pictures too, it will be great memories. Thanks for stopping by, hope your day goes well.

Anonymous said...

That is cool that you got pictures! I hope she adjusts well to daycare.

Anonymous said...

She's a pretty little doll. She looks sad but I guess will be able to adjust when she's there. She'll be meeting other kids.
Thanks for passing by.

Anonymous said...

Awww, she looks so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big milestone, for her and you both. Hope you both end up having a good day. Glad she has a friend there, and so glad you took pictures. She looks so cute!

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by my T13 earlier :)

Anonymous said...

i'm sure it must have been hard, but those pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Having a friend there seems like it would surely help! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she will do fine. She looks like she is ready. Good luck

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out well for BOTH of you! ;)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. IT is so hard sending them off for the first time....

Anonymous said...

oh girl---- been there....

it's hard, isn't it?

I predict that she'll love it..

Anonymous said...

let us know how it went.

Anonymous said...

I know how hard this is..
I hope she has a great time there.
The pictures were wonderful...
Let us know how her first day went please?

My TT is up

Anonymous said...

Trust me, it's harder on us than it is on them. :)

Happy TT!
Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I remember my daughter's first day. Sometimes I think it's harder on the parents than the kids. I'm sure she'll be just fine. You? Well, that another story! LOL! Happy TT!

Twitter