Aug 1, 2006

So excited

I got my baby girl into daycare! I am thrilled. I was so worried that if she didn't attend she would be behind the other kids in school accademically and in her social skills. Now I feel like SuperMOMMY! I can do anything!

I am a little nervous though. I took her in today for a little visit, to make her familiar with it. When she looked around and realized I wasn't in the same room as she was she cried. She usually isn't like that. She goes outside with the neighbours without me, she goes over to her friends house to play without me. I hope she will be okay, because I think that she will love this, if she gives it a chance.

Incidentally, I have added a new blog to my profile for my weightloss stuff. Feel free to check it out when you have the time. This has been a crazy day with a hundred and one things to be done in preparation for the preschool! woohoo

Oh and anyone who is trying to lose weight, might be interested. I have started another blog solely dedicated to the ramblings in my brain that have to do with that, that way they are all contained in one nice neat area, and the rest of the world is bored by my weight obsessed brain. So click on the pic below to check it out. Let me know what you think, I am open to constructive criticisms:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Don't worry about your daughter. Once she gets used to it, things will be fine.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter will have so much fun! My son did that for a week or so. She'll get used to it and everything will be fine!

Anonymous said...

So will she be in full time, or just part time?

After a little while, she will make a ton of new girlfriends and will look forward to going to daycare!

Twitter