Aug 5, 2006

Seven things for Saturday

  1. First and foremost . . . . I finally made it One-derland! I no longer weigh 2?? I now am below 200 lbs! I have lost 51lbs and counting! Woohoo!!
  2. My little princess is being supersweet today. She was watching Barney and at the end of the show she came over and gave me a big kiss and said, "I love you mommy. We are such lucky girls." My heart melted there on the spot.
  3. She loves loves loves Daycare. She has a little friend she calls the blue boy. I assume it is because she can't remember his name and he wears blue. LOL. I think she likes him best because he tells potty humour jokes and she has never heard that before. She came home yesterday laughing herself silly because he said his apple juice was pee. Aaahh life through the eyes of a four year old. LOl
  4. She isn't eating well there, but I am working on that.
  5. I have a whole pile of fresh tomatoes and peppers. What would you do with 9 fresh tomatoes?
  6. I love veggies. I am going to do a quick fry of fresh veggies for my lunch. Mmmmm . . . sounds yummy. The little princess won't eat any of it and bad mommy that I am, I am cooking her chicken nuggets instead of forcing the issue.
  7. I had fun talking last night on the web cam with my friend. We laughed and joked and watched clips on the computer and she made it not matter that I was alone. I just had fun. It didn't even matter that she lives right next door and if it weren't for the kids I could have gone over.

That's it for my Saturday for now. I am happy. I weigh less than 200 lbs and I have a great neighbour who is willing to be silly with me late at night. What more could a girl ask for. To quote my little princess, I am such a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!! Down under 200... you're an inspiration to the rest of us working toward that goal.

Pictures! You must post pictures!

Anonymous said...

YOu need to tell me what the rules are for the low sufar. Seems the insurance wont p[ay for me to go talkto some one.

Anonymous said...

Wowser! I would love to be under 200 - if I were 199 I would ive happily ever after!
Your little one sounds adorable.
Take care,
Frances

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Awesome :)

Twitter