Aug 18, 2006

Friday Five

Five things I love about this Friday:
  1. I get to go shopping for my little princess and find clothes that fit her tiny little belly.
  2. I get to finally go out and pay for my gym membership.
  3. If the little princess lets me, I get to sleep in tomorrow morning! Woohoo! Okay so that is about tomorrow, but I am excited about it today.
  4. I get to give Prince Charming some money to spend however he wants. He never gets to do that, so I am thrilled to do that for him.
  5. I get to go out for our anniversary dinner this weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many years have y'all been married?

congrats.

and yes, i used "y'all." i'm from Texas. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love being able to sleep in on Saturdays...so I hope your little one lets you!

Have a great celebratory weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

We have been married five years, but I can honestly say, it feels like he has been a part of my life forever.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi TC, Thanks for the v&c. I love lists. I really miss going to Curves. It's been two years but I still make the payments monthy. Have a Happy Anniversary this weekend, isn't love grand? Your site is so interesting! Bless you and your princess and the prince.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful night out!

Twitter