Aug 18, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Seven

Feast One Hundred & Seven
Questions for are here if you want to join in the fun….
Appetizer
What color is your car?
A very interesting shade of nonexistant. LOL I don't have one.

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
I would be a teacher or an interior decorator. I have always thought I would have made an really good teacher. And I love interior design. I get such joy from it.


Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
A lot!!! I have asthma and allergies, so I tend to get a lot of colds and things.

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? I managed to sleep in. After my little princess went to day care, I went back to bed and slept until 11. woohoo!!! I never get to do that.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was about 12 but it was nothing romantic. Just a dare more than anything else.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful main course. I hear ya. (Altho, sleeping in for me is 7 a.m. LOL)

My feast is served.

Anonymous said...

My husband is a teacher. He loves having his summers off, but during the school year....not so much!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Love your main course.
Mine's served too.

Anonymous said...

Loved your soup and main course!
What I would pay for a day to get to go back to bed!
Delicilous meal!
Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

Your Main Course was wonderful. I'm sure you enjoyed it immensely. Have a great Friday! Cheers.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love your main course! Sleep is always BEST when your "snatchin' it"... at least I think so!

Great feast!!!

Anonymous said...

Seems that around 11 or 12 is the average first-kiss age. That was an interesting question. I enjoyed your feast!

Anonymous said...

Your soup is incredible and reachable. Go and get it Cinderella. (Fairy Godmother says so) Great feast. -M

Anonymous said...

Love your main course! Oh to be able to do that! Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Teachers must have the patience of a saint! I could never do that. Happy Feast.

Anonymous said...

you daredevil you...dining late...my feast is up finally! ;)

Twitter