Sep 9, 2005

Aaawwww, now I'm sad

My poor baby is in the other room sleeping. And from her room, I can hear her talking in her sleep. It is really quite heartbreaking to hear a three-year-old little princess begging someone not to go away in her sleep. I swear, I want to go in there and hug her and reassure her. But she isn't crying, she doesn't seem overly distressed so that would be dumb, right? I don't know. Why doesn't this mothering thing come with a manual anyway? I mean, where is the chapter that discussing, Instructions For When The Little Princess Is Saying Sad Things In Her Sleep But Does Not Actually Seem Sad. I swear there are days I could really use a manual. Definitely Potty Training should come with a manual. I think, kids should pre potty trained. That is a hell I could have lived without. There is no frustration greater than having your child look at you, smile sweetly, and then look down and pee on the floor. There is no word big enough to describe that feeling! Can you tell, that this is a fresh pain for me? I just finished and let me tell you, potty training duty should be given to high school kids as a form of birth control. I can see it now, "Listen kid, if you have unprotected sex and get pregnant, you will have to do this in a couple years. Fun? No? Think about it." Every kid there would go out and immediately buy birth control. Oh well, we are done now. At least for when she is awake. I am just not ready to attack her bathroom duties when she is sleeping yet.

Well, I guess there was little detour you didn't expect to take. ooops, I guess I am not a very disciplined blogger. My mind wanders and I tend to get verbal diarhea and go on and on. On that lovely note, I am going to sign out for now. Chat at ya later.

No comments:

Twitter