May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
  1. I am certainly NOT giddy to the point of being speechless that Not Me Monday is back and that MckMama and Stellan are back at home with their family. I always have lots to say and would never be rendered speechless. NOPE, Not Me!

  2. I am NOT in the Two Week Wait and counting down the days until I can test to find out if I am pg. NOPE, Not Me!

  3. I am NOT letting myself get my hopes up. I know that even though our "Timing" was perfect this journey can take me a LONG time. NOPE, Not Me!

  4. I am NOT desperately trying not to over-analyze every little twitch in my body to see if it is a symptom. It took us five years to get pregant with Maggie, I have deadened my hopeful heart and I certainly am NOT thinking about this at all. NOPE, Not Me!

  5. I certainly did NOT get up this morning and continue tidying my basement in my nightdress before even having breakfast. NOPE, Not Me!

  6. I have NOT been trying to talk Prince Charming into getting a cat. Our dog is a big enough pain in our butt, that is a drain to my days and is hopelessly abused by my children, I wouldn't think of adding another animal to our house. And I certainly do NOT wish I could go back in time and talk Santa into getting us a pet of the feline persuasion instead of the canine one. NOPE, Not Me!

  7. I have not held back on getting cool toys for our backyard because the all neighbour kids (I mean more the bigger kids than the little ones) keep coming into our yard and I am scared they would trash it. NOPE, Not Me!

  8. I am NOT sitting here yawning counting down the minutes until I can go to sleep. NOPE, Not Me!

4 comments:

Julie said...

2 week wait when it's hard to get pregnant... Yep. Been there, done that. *sigh*

Hope you get good results from that test!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your Not Me!

In traditional "Not Me" response...I am NOT saying a quick prayer that you get a HUGE positive!

Emily said...

I will NOT be praying for good news in a few weeks!! Great Not Me Monday!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Oh I hope it is good news for you in two weeks! How exciting!

Twitter