May 21, 2009

Kittens

We got two little male kittens last night. I am so excited and I am madly in love with them both. They are the sweetest, cutest, most cuddly little guys I have ever seen! We named them Sylvester and Wiley after Sylvester the Cat and Wile E. Coyote in the Bugs Bunny show. Princess Belle picked out Sylvester (we had thought of Wiley and Taz). They are so cute, playing together, jumping on each other and then falling asleep together. I could just watch them for hours. I LOVE kittens. The first thing they did was climb up on my and sit on my chest and go to sleep together. later they treated Prince Charming to the same thing.




3 comments:

Emily said...

I am totally not a cat person, but I have to admit they are mildly adorable!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable :)

Julie said...

Awwww!!! They look a lot like Cuddles did when she was a kitten! So cute!

Twitter