May 6, 2009

In the Spirit of Oversharing.

As I continue on my quest to not over-analyze ever single little thing and failing miserably, I thought I would let you know that I still have not tested to see if I am pg yet. I will share all the details you didn't want to know and so I will tell you that I did however get sick today and I had to change my pants after I didn't quite make it to pee on the potty. Oooops. How embarrassing! And in order to heal that embarrassment, I share it here. Go figure. So, either I am pregnant or I have a flu. Cross you fingers that I am pregnant or at least, that I don't lose my mind in my two week wait. LOL

And for those of you who know about charting: My ttc chart - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19d18

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hoping, hoping, hoping!... Fingers are crossed!

Tasha said...

Praying for you ((hugs))

Twitter