Apr 6, 2009

Random Thoughts.

Not too much to say today. It is really warm here today and I am thrilled. I have been trying to get my house in some semblance of order, which as you know is a never ending battle. As I get one room clean, someone comes behind me messing it up. Mount Laundry has grown to Everest-like proportions and I really need to get it under control.

In other thoughts, we are still trying to conceive baby number three. It is taking longer than I had hoped but not longer than I had expected. Since it took five years to get pregnant with Princess Magpie. I am thinking I am going to have to seek treatment for PCOS. It was okay for it to take five years to get pregnant last time, but I am getting older now. I can't wait another five years. I am nervous about it, but I am fairly certain there is a treatment that involves me coming home with one new little baby (NOT SIX) sometime before I turn 40 (I am 37 now).

Prayers for Stellan

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope it doesn't take that long before you are blessed again! I don't know how you handled waiting 5 years!!!!

Lisa said...

Hi - haven't been here for a while, trying to get my place into some order as well!!!! We will all keep our fingers crossed and pray that baby number 3 is here soon. Enjoy your day and don't worry too much about Mt Everest!!

Twitter