Apr 11, 2009

Saturday 9: Enjoying Your Holiday

Saturday 9: Enjoying Your Holiday

1. There are several religious holidays going on this weekend. Any plans? Just with the family. The Easter Bunny always leaves cocoa footprints to Easter baskets for the kids before hiding some eggs around our living room. This is Princess Magpie's first Easter so I plan on taking pics.

2. Do you look forward to holiday events or do they stress you out? I look forward to them. I only get stressed out if I feel unprepared

3. Do you have any traditional meals that you will eat? No, not for Easter. sometimes we eat ham, but we won't this year.

4. We are changing seasons. What are you looking forward to? I can't wait to take my girls to the park. I have been dreaming about it since I got pregnant with Princess Magpie.

5. Around here it is turning to spring. What signals spring to you? When the snow finally melts and we see the sun shining warm once again.

6. What is your favorite season and why? Summer. I love the warm weather and the sounds of kids playing outside.

7. Do you have a favorite food when dining out? Truthfully? Anything I didn't cook. I do love foods of different ethnic cultures and trying new things.

8. What is your favorite beverage when out? Alcoholic - Screwdriver, non-alcoholic (which happens MUCH more frequently) - diet Pepsi

9. When is your next big night out? I have no idea. I can't remember my last big night out.

1 comment:

Twitter