Apr 27, 2009

Next step

I am slowly trekking through the steps to being able to homeschool Princess Belle starting in September. This morning, I sent the HSLDA my questions regarding the homeschooling application to the Board of Education. I am so nervous. I want to word everything just right. I don't want to say something wrong, word it the wrong way, make the wrong indication and get my application turned down. This is just too important to me. So as soon as I get my answers, I will finish the application and send it off. I wish it were all over and I was approved but I am slowly trudging through the red tape to get me there.

Oh and I may as well share my latest additions to my project.



4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

The application process sounds stressful, but I am sure everything will work out okay:)

Tasha said...

good luck on the application

Emily said...

Good luck getting it all worked out. Love the pictures.

Julie said...

I'm glad we don't have to apply to homeschool. In Oregon we just have to send a letter to the school board, telling them the names/ages of the kids (over 7) and that we plan to homeschool. I assume it's so they can be registered with the school district. (We also have to get them tested in 3rd, 5th, 8th, and 10th grades and send them the results... But I test them every year and send in the results. *lol*)

Twitter