Apr 17, 2009

Better day


This has been such a better day it is hard to believe. My girl has been sweet and she has listened and been good. She was quiet so as not to wake up the baby. She didn't argue about breakfast, she has been an angel.

I have to say she got better yesterday evening as the gluten worked out of her system. By bedtime she was back to her loving self. She apologized, she seem genuinely baffled by her behavior.

We are going to have a nice family evening today and we are going to watch a movie with gluten fee corn chips and salsa. She is excited about it.

It is so nice to have her back to herself.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you had a better day!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I'm so glad it was a better day. I think when Jonathan gets too much sugar this happens to him. Maybe I'll have to look into this gluten free stuff. It can be expensive, though, can't it?

Twitter