Jul 7, 2006

Wish me luck!

Well like a man off to face the gallows, I am sitting here ready to go. I dread it but I am wearing my black dress . . . mmmm . . . the color of mourning and sadness . . . I wonder could that be an accident or was it an unconscious statement about my mood this morning? Mmmm . . . nope, it was an unconscious statement about the lack of clothing in my closet.

I am wearing earings for the first time in forever and my ears are sore already, that can't be a good sign. I have everything lined up and ready to for the next three days. Oh boy I wish today was over and I could be sitting here writing what a goose I was for being so nervous.

It turns out I get to face family sooner than I thought, an Aunt is going to be giving me a ride!!!! Aaaagghh, I hadn't planned on facing the jury quite that soon! Oh boy guys wish me luck, I'll need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having some fun!

Twitter