Jul 10, 2006

If you can't find me . . . look beneath the laundry

Oh MAN . . . what three days away from housework can do to your house. I swear there are little gremlins that come out when I am not looking and play tricks. I know they do, they put dishes in my sink, laundry in every available corner of the house, stomp all over my floors, and leave fingerprints on every flat surface they can find. My house is a disaster area! How is that possible? I wasn't even home all weekend??? So the short story is, I am destined to spend my day, buried in laundry and household cleaners of every make, size and shape.

To make the best of it, grocery day is in three days, and the little princess has decided that her skinny little butt doesn't like any of the food I have in this house. I can't find anything she is willing to eat!

Well I guess I have to go get started . . . would you mind passing me the dishsoap?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your housework! I've got a little bit of laundry to do as well today...since I was gone all weekend as well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Sounds like the weekend turned out ok.

I am so jealous of your weight loss. YEAH! for you! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sounds like my Monday. I'm taking off early though and going to see a movie with the kids. Since I'm my own boss, I'm sure I won't mind ;-)

Anonymous said...

i bet those same little gremlins are the ones that steal a sock from the dryer. ;-)

Anonymous said...

unescapable (if that's even a word) house chores...

laundry and dusting are not bad, i hate dish washing though.

Anonymous said...

You're much more dedicated than I am. When my house gets like that I just kind of shut down. Its just too overwhelming to me.

Twitter