Jul 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Things about TC


1. I get to go shopping today. I have 304 things I want to buy and money to 108. I am not sure what I am going to get yet.
2. I always feel guilty when I shop for me. I feel like there are so many other things that the family or the house needs and where do I get off spending the money on me.
3. I love grocery day. I love getting the food that I plan to cook, I love that it is the one time I get to do relatively guilt free shopping. I love that I get to sneak healthy stuff into the cart.
4. I had what felt like my perfect day yesterday. It was wonderful. We went to a bbq at the park, the little princess met a clown and a mascot she got balloon animals and bounced in a bouncy house. We walked in the park and fed the ducks and pidgeons. We went to the mall and visited the pet store and took the little princess to see Cars.
5. She is so small that the chair folded up with her in it, and she watched the movie all folded up in her chair.
6. She was so tired she fell asleep for about 1/2 hour in the movie with her head rested on her feet because she was folded up in the chair. It was the cutest thing.
7. After that we bought her ice cream and came home and she went to bed and Prince Charming and I watched the new Blue Collar Comedy Tour.
8. If I had to plan my perfect day, it wouldn't have gone any different than that. Just a day spent having fun with my family watching the Little Princess and Prince Charming have fun together.
9. Guilty Pleasure number one: I love Big Brother and I can't wait to really get into the "All-Star" season.
10. Guilty Pleasure number two: I love to watch American Idol.
11. Guilty Pleasure number three: I love to watch Canadian Idol as well. I love that I can vote and have an effect on the outcome.
12. Guilty Pleasure number four: I have even checked out that show So You Think You Can Dance. I really like it and wish I had been watching it from the beginning.
13. Guilty Pleasure number five and six: I am a total and complete fan of both Bon Jovi and Clay Aiken. I know weird combination but there it is. I get excited whenever I see either one of them on television.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Trinity
  2. Ardice
  3. Carmen
  4. Pink Chihuahua Princess
  5. Lil Duck Duck
  6. Exceedingly Mundane
  7. Gina's Blog Fog
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys had a busy day yesterday! What great activities to do together! And your little is soooo very cute!!!

My 13 are up.

Anonymous said...

I share your guilty pleasures 1 & 2. Have fun shopping!

My list is up. Have a good one. Be Well...

Anonymous said...

shoppers guilt is terrible. They need to make a pill for that or something, cuz we deserve it!

Anonymous said...

The little princess is just so sweet in the picture with the pigeons.

Canadian Idol, huh. I didn't even know such a thing existed, but I'm not surprised.

Mine are up too. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Awww, guilty pleasures are necessary!

Anonymous said...

We share guilty pleasures #2, #5 and #6, and most people think it's totally weird when I tell them I LOVE to go grocery shopping! :)

Have a great day, mine is up too...

Anonymous said...

Happy TT! I enjoy going grocery shopping too and also have a hard time shopping for myself...I think that's a mom-thang. Love American Idol! Anyway, I could relate to much of your list. Sounds like a great day yesterday :)

Have a great week! I put up my first TT today and really enjoying reading others.

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on showslike that lately too.
How about fashion runway??

Anonymous said...

Love BB and Canadian Idol! Are you also watching the Supernova one? :)

Sounds like you had the perfect day. Very sweet! :)

Happy TT!

Twitter