Jul 27, 2006

Don't Wanna be in Pictures

The following is my side of a conversation heard today during a photo shoot with the little princess at my house. I wanted to get a pic of her sitting next to a big bear that I have pics of sitting in when she was five months old.

"here sit next to the bear"
"No, sit next to the bear"
"No don't hug the bear, sit next to him"
"Don't suck your thumb, I want a picture of your smile"
"Don't suck your thumb."
"Put down the bib and don't suck your thumb."
"that's pretty hugging the bear, but i want a pic of you sitting next to the bear"
"give me your bib"
"sit next to the bear"
"No, don't hug"
"sit up"
"Oh fine . . . that'll do"

In the end I get three pics with her sucking her thumb, four of her hugging the bear, 2 of her lying down and NOT ONE SINGLE PIC of her sitting nicely next to the bear. Ugh these things were easier when she was younger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!!! My boy used to smile nicely on command, now I get smirks.

Anonymous said...

kids!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo... WHERE is the picture? It's really not fair to only tell us about it... ;) And I'm sure they are cute... even if not what you wanted!

Twitter