Dec 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy Year, my friends! Here‘s hoping you all have a wonderful year in the year to come.

As I look back over the past year, a lot has changed. We moved to a new town in a new province. Last year we spent New Years eve celebrating with friends and even crashing overnight at her place with ALL our kiddies. This year we are spending a quiet night at home. I. Am mmaking a Newfie Jiggs Dinner tomorrow and Notsosnowwhite and her white Knight will be coming over.

In the past year I learned that my perfect Little Prince has special needs (probably autism, all the signs are there). My Princess Magpie started kindergarten and is super smart! Princess Snifflefritz has grown so much and is the most gentle, sweet, tender-hearted little girl ever! Princess Belle is in full bloom of puberty and I am so NOT ready for this! At the same time, I am really liking the person that she growing into.

That is my year in summary. Not a bad year. For the year to come, I have two major goals. I would like to lose weight again and I would like to move us back to Nova Scotia. What are your goals for the year?

No comments:

Twitter