Sep 3, 2006

Six things for Sunday


  1. My friend, my husband and I had a medival dinner last night. We dressed up medival, we cooked medival type foods and had fun. It was silly and fun and we had a blast. We took lots of pics but they were on my friends camera so we have to wait for her to go home and download to share them
  2. I realized yesterday that I have lost 59 lbs! Wow! That is awesome I am so amazed. It makes all the little fluctuations unimportant.
  3. I love how much fun my friend has with my daughter. They are so cute and it is fun to see the delight they take in each other.
  4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love to spend the day relaxing with my family. I have enough leftovers from yesterday I don't even need to cook today. Woohoo. This is going to be a nice day.
  5. I have officially watched too many scary movies. I was watching The Poseiden Adventure and as I watched them struggle through the boat to try to get out of it to be rescued. I kept expecting big ugly monster so be chasing them.
  6. I have decided to really get into Christmas Shopping this month. I am going to buy something every month from now until Christmas. I am a little worried because all my Christmas stuff got left behind when I moved. I was promised all my boxes would get sent up, but they tend forget to keep their promises. So I am going to operate under the assumption I am not getting it and start buying new stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the weight loss! Love the photo :)

Anonymous said...

Not having to cook always sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

59lbs is way awesome! I'm so inspired and uplifted. I'm about to end my 3rd week on Atkin's and doing very good. I can't wait 'till Tuesday morning when I go to the Doctor and shock him.

He'll probably think I lost it from feeling so sick lately (ovarian cyst)

It's funny you mention Christmas Shopping. I went to Walmart yesterday JUST for a new bathroom scale and came out with some Christmas Presents for friends/family already! This is the first time I ever shopped this early.

I also picked up some modeling clay. Katie and I are going to use christmas cookie cutters to make homemade ornaments. We'll paint them and put 1/2 dozen or so in those "cookie tins" and give to family as gifts. I want to get a head start on that.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Poseidon. I kept looking for something bigger to happen!

59 lbs is great. What's your secret?

Your little princess is adorable and so is your blog...

Anonymous said...

You little princess is sooo cute!

Congrats on the 59 lbs - that is awesome - way to go!

Twitter