Sep 11, 2006

All About Little Princess

It is a rainy drizzly Monday morning. Prince Charming is off to school and Little Princess and I are waiting for her bus to go to preschool. This is her first day of actual classes and I hope she enjoys herself.

I am thrilled that she finally fits into size 4 pants. She has such a tiny little waist that I have troubles getting clothes that fit her waist and also fit the fact that she has model length legs. I swear my girl is going to be a supermodel. Have you seen those eyes lately?

Also, on a similar line of thought. I love dressing her up. I love getting her up in the morning and putting on matching pants, shirt, socks, and hair band. I love how cute she looks with her little backpack on ready to face the world. It is fun to dress her all matchy matchey. some days we even match each other. She gets a huge kick out of that. Am I hopelessly hokey now? I know I have turned into *that mom*. But I truly don't care that she comes home filthy every day from day care. I don't care that her hair is falling out and her clothes are a mess. She had fun and I can tell by the state of her attire. I just love sending her off looking adorable.

My child has no concept of hiding her guilt over things. She is such a riot because when she has done something wrong upstairs, she comes charging down the stairs to me, calling out as she goes, "Mommy? . . . . Don't see what I did okay?" She proceeds to tell me exactly where not to look to not find what she did. LOL! I hope this attribute never goes away. It makes finding her out so much easier!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a Beauty Queen.

Love the new design.

Anonymous said...

How cute, and ornery, is she?!

Twitter