Sep 10, 2006

Is it ever really done?

Now that I have learned to tweak my html code and do new things, I just keep wanting to improve it. I had so much fun doing my blogs and changing them. I am really proud of the finished products and they are all different. I have my weight loss blog, my blog that I share with Notsosnowwhite where we keep up with each other and this one, my blog about me, my life, my family and my thoughts. And I have done code for them all. The one I did with Notsosnowwhite is the best I think but I really do love them all.

But the thing is, as I learn new things, I want to go back and add it to my other blogs. I can see it now, this will be a never ending venture where new things are constantly being added. I will 103 and learn something new and think, "OH, I have to go add that code to my blog too!" Someone please stop me. LOL. I am like an artist never completely satisfied with the finished product.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love messing around and learning code, too! I change my blog all the time...can't leave well enough alone. ;)

You are doing a great job - I looked at your other blogs, too. The only advice I'd offer (and I realize it's unsolicited so I hope you don't think it's a$$vice...lol) is that if you don't have it already, get Firefox and look at your pages in both Firefox and IE so that you can see what your readers see, because sometimes things come out wonky on one or the other.

Personally, I hate IE and I never use it, but that's just me...lol!

Anyway, keep having fun and learning new stuff! Woohoo! :)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I've been taking a web design class and I love it! You should start making templates for other people!

Anonymous said...

I love playing around with my templates too but I'm not really an expert on it. I just play around with things that are easy to mess around. Your blog is beautiful. I love the glass slippers.
Thanks for stopping by and paying a tribute.

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOGS!
I am a BLOG-A-HOLIC of the WORST kind! I porbably change something on one of my blogs daily.. and I am about to make a workout/weighloss blog as well! I will have to let you know so i can add you to my sidebar for inspiration! you are doing an amazing job loosing weight! (I am jealous!) I have this baby fat gut I cant get rid of!
I will be visiting again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Your Blogs look fantastic! Looks like you're having lots of fun.
You are doing a great job on the weightloss! :P
Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Girlie Girl does the same thing when she does something she thinks will make me upset.

Yes, I think Little Princess will definitely become a SuperModel! So cute!

Twitter