Jan 3, 2009

Saturday Photohunt -- Hope

Theme: Hope Become a Photo Hunter

The theme this week is Hope. When I thought of this theme, I had a few ideas. I thought of things like Princess Belle's hopes for Christmas. But then I thought of July when I was nearing the end of my pregnancy. There is nothing more filled with hope than an empty nursery, a positive pregnancy test and a big pregnant belly. Now remember these pics for from the last year. I currently have no pregnant belly, a full nursery and no positive pregnancy tests to admire. But . . . I have hope.



8 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy New Year.

Melli said...

YEP! We're hoping for all those things this year!!! Time will tell... HOPE springs eternal!

Anonymous said...

Great post - I hope one day to have these exact three pics in my life!!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice idea for the theme!

I played too :)

Liz Hinds said...

A wonderfully hopeful time indeed.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Aw! So sweet. I know what you mean, too. My kids are all older.

My Photo Hunters is up today. I 'HOPE' you get the chance to visit and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hope/
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

That's one of the best kinds of hope out there, isn't it? :D

Sheila said...

What a wonderful visual for the word Hope. Thank you!

Twitter