Jan 10, 2009

Saturday 9

1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? On my cell, it is definitely Prince Charming on my house phone, probably my MIL, Grandma Great.

2. How long to you chat on the phone each day? I don't chat much. When I used work, I used the phone all the time. I hate to use the phone at home.

3. Who do you speak to the most? Grandma Great, or my best friend.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id? I will not always answer if it is a 1-800 number, other than that, I will answer.

5. Do you phone friends at work? No, I rarely phone anyone

6. Do you make personal calls at work? I used to phone home to check on Prince Charming and Princess Belle once a day.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? I always do.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? I use a landline most. I rarely use my cellphone

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to? There are a few blogger friends that I would love to chat with.

Enjoy your weekend~!

6 comments:

Lisa G said...

Enjoyed your answers!

Jodi said...

I'm just the opposite; I use my cell more and I love to talk on the phone.

Anonymous said...

I use the phone at my office more too~

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Welcome to Saturday 9! We a fun if not a bit wacked bunch. I'm not much for long calls either...

Paula said...

Pretty good for your first time around...

Anonymous said...

I don't make too many phone calls either... Mainly just to Joe. :)

Twitter