Sep 1, 2008

Monday Mumblings


I have a few random things on my mind today.
  • I am loving how my Family Photo Album turned out. It was a lot of work, but I think my family and friends will like it.
  • I put my menu plan up at my diet blog: Pitter Patter of Losing Pounds
  • I am pretty tired today. I have no energy to get my housework done. Lets hope, I get off my butt and get things done anyway. My house doesn't care if I am tired.
  • I love how sweet Princess Belle is with her sister. I love that she loves to hold and feed her. She picks at her a bit much, but I can handle that if it means that she loves her so much.
  • We went to visit relatives the other day and they fell in love with Princess Mag-pie.
  • A neighbour dropped by with some clothes for Princess Belle. It is all brand-name stuff like Tommy Hilfiger and Bum and it is really good quality stuff that she fits her perfectly.
  • Prince Charming got a tattoo recently. It was one he has been talking about getting since I met him. I am glad he finally had that dream come true for him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does his arm hurt where he got the tatoo? It looks sore.

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

That photo is priceless. Tyler (my three year old) wants to touch his baby sister all of the time...especially on her head. It makes me SO nervous. *sigh*

That tattoo looks very cool, but painful! OUCH!

Twitter