Sep 26, 2008

Friday Five


  1. I have a terrible headache today. That sucks but I am still going to try to get things done today. I have even attacked laundry already today. I may even get caught up on my housework and my sleep some time this year.
  2. Princess Mag-pie slept 8 whole hours last night!!! I woke up feeling like I took a vacation. She woke up starving.
  3. I am so glad that all of our shows are starting up again. I love to cuddle Princess Mag-pie in the evenings (when she is fussy) while watching my shows. Heck, I will admit it, I love to cuddle Princess Mag-pie anytime. I love to walk into her room and stand over her crib until she sees me and smiles at me. I feel like my heart will just overflow.
  4. We are hoping to be able to get a brand new living room set in the next couple of months. We haven't had a new couch since we first got together (many years ago).
  5. I am proud that our house finally starting to look like grownups live here and not poor college students. Which is good because we haven't been college students for quite some time. (again many years).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our new sectional couch will be here on Sunday!! :D ... Of course, we still have pathetically wobbly end tables and coffee table... But maybe in time we can replace those too. *lol*

Unknown said...

I can't believe Princess Mag-pie is getting so big already! Where does the time go?? Hope you have a great weekend!

Twitter