Aug 2, 2008

Saturday's Stuff

Well, we went out and got groceries today. Not very exciting, I know but we needed them and I wanted to see what effect that would have on my blood pressure if I made sure to take my medication before I left. It was a small grocery day and so we weren't out very long but when I checked my blood pressure it was up a lot again. I have another doctor's appointment on Monday so that she can check my blood pressure again. What a pain in the butt this whole blood pressure thing is. Princess Mag-pie slept the entire trip. She was very sweet. Princess Belle on the other hand was picky and cranky and a pain the butt. We have decided that for our next grocery trip, we are going shopping when Princess Belle is at Daycamp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My BP never went down after having Amanda... I now have borderline hypertention. *sigh* ... I keep waiting for it to go up, because it runs in my family. My mom, my brother, and my sister are all on meds for it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get good news on Monday.

Twitter