Aug 29, 2008

Friday Five

  1. Princess Belle goes back to school a week from today. She will be going full days for the first time. I went out today and got her lunch and recess supplies.
  2. I had a budget grocery day today. Those days kind of suck but I at least got most everything I need. I can't wait until I can afford to shop how I want too. I would love to go crazy buying all kinds of cute clothes for my girls. Wouldn't they be cute all dressed up alike.
  3. I have stuck to my diet really closely. I am proud of how hard I am working. I weighed myself last night and I am down 10 lbs in two weeks!! woohoo!!
  4. It is raining today. I heard it is supposed to be raining all weekend. Poor Princess Belle will be stuck inside all weekend. I am prepared for a long cabin-fever filled weekend.
  5. Princess Belle and Prince Charming are giggling behind me playing contests. Princess Belle keeps changing the rules and the games trying to find one she can beat Prince Charming at. It is really funny.

No comments:

Twitter