Aug 26, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


My Tackle this week attempting to continue to conquer my ever-growing mount laundry. I have a growing mound of laundry that is washed, dried and folded and my goal for today is to put it all away before I do any more laundry. (and just think of all the exercise I will get dragging it all up the stairs. LOL) Here is a before picture. Update: I have now posted my after pic as well.

I also tackled finally making my 6 week follow up appointment with my doctor. I have been putting it off and I have it done. Yay! Yay! Another big one was that I finally got Princess Mag-pie her very own MCP so that provincial health care will cover her and I renewed all of the family's at the same time. (Actually Prince Charming did the leg-work for me.) I am glad to have that taken care of. It is such a worry to wonder what we will do if someone gets sick and our MCP has run out.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

I am throwing in a bonus picture of my Princess's for your time.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck w/ your laundry!!! I need to add that to my "tackle" list.

Courtney said...

You can do it! Way to go on making the appointment too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Good luck with the laundry!!! I don't envy you!!! Can't wait for the after pic!!

Heidi Boos said...

Job well done with the laundry! That must have been a task! How does it always seem to multiply faster than you can get to it?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your tackle looks great this week, good job.

Twitter