Aug 4, 2008

My Doctor's appointment

I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure is still way too high. It is high enough that she is worried about me. I am under strict instructions to head straight to the emergency room should I have any additional symptoms. I have another appointment for next week and I am supposed to get some blood work done as well. I am just so frustrated with my body. I didn't expect this. I just want to be home enjoying my baby. I don't want to have blood pressure so high that it makes me dizzy. This sucks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles - I hope you are well soon!

Tasha said...

I hope everything gets better real soon..((HUGS))

Tasha said...

I hope everything gets better real soon..((HUGS))

Fantastagirl said...

Feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Just take care of yourself, momma!!!

Anonymous said...

Are they going to put you on any meds to being it down?

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Take care of that blood pressure - it can be very dangerous - that was the cause of my husband's stroke!

Sorry for not being around much, my husband had a stroke and I’ve been busy taking care of him. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

I was put on really great meds during and after my pregnancy. It helped with the headaches and dizziness. You can nurse no problem on them and all my kids are just fine as proof.

BP being hi can also make you feel really crappy and grouchy ... so fill your day with things that make you happy. Like your babies, (maybe family ...lol), and friends that make you laugh.

Mine went away a month after each birth ... well maybe one took a bit longer, but not much.

Anywho do take it easy. I have really enjoyed reading your blog (just started this week) and wish you all the best in getting your bp down. (don't mess with it)

Twitter