Jun 3, 2008

Tuesday Talk

Not a very exciting post today. I had a busy morning, I slept in and was late getting ready for our healthy baby club meeting this morning. They had the room there all done up different and it was really nice. We practiced our breathing and relaxation techniques today. I have to say, getting up and down off the floor at 7 1/2 months pg is not so much on the relaxing side. LOL. I have signed up for 5 weeks of prenatal classes at the hospital this month as well. Our neighbour offered to babysit Princess so it is nice to know that we can count on that and that Prince Charming will be able to go with me.

I am slowly working on getting our house in order. I am going to try to finish Princess's room tomorrow. I will try to remember to take pics. There is so much I want to do, but I can only do so much at a time. I am NOT one of these jogging until you stop to give birth kind of ladies.

I am having fun doing research and planning my diet plan for after I have the baby. I love to research new things and having a plan to lose weight makes me feel good about myself.

No comments:

Twitter