Jun 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #56

Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella's Pride in Princess yesterday.
  1. Princess had her Kindergarten concert and graduation ceremony yesterday.
  2. It was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was so proud of her. She waved at me and blew me kisses at the end of every song. And she did each performance looking directly at me to make sure I saw her. (I about died laughing when she asked to go pee in the middle of the show. LOL
  3. When they showed a slide show of the year at the end, I cried. A lot.

  4. with Mrs. Suley


  5. with kids from out street


  6. with kids from out street


  7. with kids from out street


  8. with neighbour boy


  9. getting diploma


  10. giving concert directly to mommy


  11. performing her part


  12. kindergarten concert


  13. kindergarten concert



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet!

Happy Thursday Thirteen!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful post.too cute! Okay, I have been gone for way too long, I think I missed something


mines up and I have a question for all readers

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Happy TT

Anonymous said...

Something must be up with my computer, because none of the pictures will show up for me... And this is the 3rd blog that has happened to me today! Grrr! (Maybe I should reboot. *lol*)

Anyway, congrats to the K5 graduate! How cool! That's the one thing I don't like about homeschooling... Missing things like graduations and Christmas programs. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I love picture number 8!! The look on that little boy's face is so funny, and the little girl is adorable! Happy TT!!

The Estrogen Files said...

So sweet!

Twitter