Jun 10, 2008

Tired Tuesday

I am really sleepy today. I got up this morning and was out to Healthy Baby Club by 9 am. Then I came home and got Princess ready for school by noon. After that I went to a friends house for a little visit and now I am home. My house is only in a minor state of disaster so I guess I can live with it for now. I am just really really tired.

On the other hand, I think I may have Gestational Diabetes. I'll find out for sure soon, but I have a sneaking suspicion. Yesterday, I got a call from the doctor's office. they have the results of my Gestational Diabetes 3 hour test and they want me to come in and get the results. They said I could wait until my next prenatal appointment but it had to be within 10 days. I am thinking they would probably have just given me good news over the phone, right? So I am thinking I probably have GD. I'll let you know for sure.

No comments:

Twitter