Jun 24, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

My Tackle this week does not have before and after photos - I may come back and insert an after pic. But I am going to get my hospital bag completely packed and ready. It is about time. I have been poking things in there randomly as they popped into my head but I need to have it ready and down here ready to go. With only 6 weeks to go, I am getting ansty now!

I need to tidy up Princess's craft table as well. And, tomorrow I should be able to get a good handle on finishing the nursery and then I will be a very happy mommy.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Great Tackle it. You are getting close.

Anonymous said...

I am so pathetic, that I had mine ready to go by 20-25 weeks. *rolls eyes* ... Crazy, I know! *lol*

Anonymous said...

Good one. I hope all is well and goes well. My God Bless you and your little one.

robin@heartofwisdom.com
heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Karen said...

How how very exciting! Hope you will come see mine.

DJ said...

Good thing to think about ahead of time, I did mine early too. then re-did it and re-did it again!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! That will be a fun tackle! Bless your heart, I'm sure you're extra antsy to be done with pregnancy in this awful heat!

Twitter