Jun 5, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things in Twisted Cinderella's world yesterday.
  1. Grandma great sent me a box of maternity clothes. I love them! I am one stylish mama now!
  2. We had fun going to the park yesterday. Princess had a great time.Princess is too funny. By the time we got off our street she had invited every kid on our street, even the big ones!! I don't mind taking some kids, (the kids next door, for example, are good kids and would have been welcome to come with us) but not every kid on the street!
  3. And on top of that, I managed to get some things done in my house despite the amount of exhaustion I was feeling. That made me feel a little better emotionally.
  4. We did get some good pics while we were out though.
  5. swinging
  6. playing with Daddy
  7. We all Fall down
  8. hugging Daddy
  9. talking to Daddy
  10. to prove I was there

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Twitter