May 8, 2007

Sick Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again! This new pregnancy thing is kicking my butt. I am so sick this morning. My Tackle this week is simply to pick up all the junk and clean up all the mess that has been left around the house by Prince Charming and Little Princess while I have been laying on the couch trying not to lose dinner. I will try to get you some before and after shots a little later. If I do, I will update this post with some pics.

On the other hand, I am THRILLED beyond thrilled to be pregnant. I have wanted to be pregnant for FOUR years! I am so excited that I get to be a mom again, I get to experience a new little life growing inside me again. I get to give Little Princess the joy of being a big sister. I LOVED being a big sister. It was my second favorite job in life next to being a mom. I am so excited that I get to do this for Little Princess.

Little Princess was so sweet this morning. I was getting her ready but I was soo sick that it was hard. She decided to help me by dressing herself as much as she could and helping me clean up the mess I made in the kitchen when I spilled. She is such a good little girl. I am so proud of her.




Editors Note: I did manage to get my tackle done. It isn't a lot but it is a start. Here are my before and after pics:






8 comments:

Paula said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

Congrats, darling!

I'm so thrilled for you!

xoxo

Laura said...

Congratulations and way to go for getting tackles completed in the midst of preggo-nausea!

Cory said...

Great tackle!

I think it's great that you are pregnant again as well. Little Princess will love it. :)

I hope you get over the sickness soon!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for awhile--congratulations!! You have permission to not tackle anything today and just celebrate :) Have a great week!

Cheryl said...

I love that big arrow used for the journaling! Great layout! Photos with the hands as a heart are always so touching.

Uh, great before and after of the house. You do not want to see my befores!

Anonymous said...

Great tackle. I'm off to tackle my counters now.
I hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long for you. I was really sick with Josh.
'Lil Princess must be thrilled.

Jennifer said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I know what it's like to want it for so long! (there are 10.5 yrs. between my two!) Awesome tackles in spite of the nausea! I think I used that as an excuse not to do stuff quite a bit!!

Twitter