May 25, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!



Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.


The sound of water running through a brook, the sounds of a baby laughing, the sound of Prince Charming sleeping beside me.



Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?


That is a hard one, I love cheeses of all kinds! I guess, feta cheese is my favorite, although I would love to able to taste all kinds of cheeses.



Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?


Not really. Even on Saturday mornings, most of the time, Little Princess wakes me up.



Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?


I don't know, I guess I forget! LOL I am pretty forgetful these days. I blame it on preggo brain. I have to mark everything down to keep track of it.



Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.


I notice the kids laughing and playing on my street when I hang clothes on my clothesline.

Here is a picture of my girl, dressed up and pretending to be a detective on the case of the missing butterfly. How sweet is she?

8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

She'll make on heckuva detective someday!!

My prince charming sleeping? HA!!! His snores knock the socks off the neighborhood!---Lucky you with your prince!

Mine's served.

Melli said...

I used to love to sit out on the porch swing and listen to the neighborhood kids laughing and playing! That is a great sound!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...I forgot how foggy pregnancy brain is... HA! One more thing I forgot!

I hope your detective found what she was looking for. :)

Anonymous said...

that pot pie sounds yummy! and you made me laugh abt ur appetizer...hehehe! great photo of ur princess! she's so pretty! have a great friday!!!

Anonymous said...

loved your feast!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great cute feast! Have a great weekend. The pictures are cute . This is my first feast so please join me.

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

If I had to get up really early all week long, I'd miss sleeping in on Saturday, but luckily I don't! lol! Great feast! :)

Kim said...

Great feast today. Love the picture also. I totally agree about cheese...too many to choose from.

My feast is up...come on over.

Twitter