Oct 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Edition #22


Thirteen Things about Blogs TC Reads
  1. Pink Diary--Kailani lives in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have been reading and enjoying her blog for quite some time. Right now, they have just suffered an earthquake. So, I would love it if you would go over and wish her well.
  2. Bag of Nothing -- I love his stuff. I never know what I am going to find when I go there but it is bound to amuse or shock or touch me in some way. I wonder how he finds the things that he does.
  3. JulieD--I consider her my friend and going to her blog is like picking up the phone to find out what's going on in her world today.
  4. My Paint Spattered Life--I have to admit that the title of this blog is what made me click the link to go visit. But on reading her blog, I found that Lindsay was someone I had a lot in common with.
  5. Just Linda--Linda is one of the best writers I know. I know that when I click the link to her blog I will enjoy the trip. I truly like the person that Linda is and we have so much in common that I tell my husband that if I had a great job and a few more girls, she is very much like the person I would be.
  6. The Colleen Scene--A great blog by a great lady. I always enjoy her blog and we both had daughter's the same age.
  7. The Adventures of Fantastagirl--I love to read her adventures, she and her family always makes me smile. I love the premise of her blog that Childhood is a fairy tale so why not have Superhero Parents for the fairy tale lives.
  8. Do you have Issues--I love to read Margie's blog. She is witty and well-written and I always enjoy it when I visit her.
  9. Dodge This-- I have been visiting Trinity13's blog almost since I started blogging. I look forward to reading her blog and her comments on mine. (and I look forward to reading about her new baby when the time comes!)
  10. Expectations are Resentments waiting to happen--Another blog I have been reading since I started blogging. I truly like DayByDay4-2Day and her blog.
  11. Heartsongs-- I love to read about karin and her family. Little Girl is adorable! As a mom, I have so much in common with karin. It is nice to have met her through the blogosphere.
  12. It's Just the Coffee Talking--I have only recently discovered this blog but I LOVE it! She never fails to make me smile with her wit and her sense of humor. And beside with our love of coffee in common how could I not enjoy her blog?
  13. And because I am incapable of limiting my list to just thirteen, I also love Crazed Mom, Honesty Rain, The Princess and the Pea, Petroville, Finding Carrie, The Daily Rant, Sleeping Mommy, Second Star to the Right

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to bookmark this so I can read some later..I was going to this this week, but was unsure if people would mind me posting their blogs but then I realized all of this is public and decided to quit worrying about..
Thanks for describing them

Anonymous said...

Great list! (And not just because I'm on it...lol!)

(And thank you! :D)

Anonymous said...

I am SO honored to be included in your list! Ya got me all teary eyed and stuff. Made me feel loved. *smooches*

Anonymous said...

i always enjoy new blog suggestions. thanks for the list.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding to my list of blogs to read. LOL! I am running out of time in my life!

Thanks for the mention! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

very nice tc. I have found links to some great blogs thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting in your favs today. Good idea for a TT post...I might try that one of these Thursdays. Yes I am really, really busy. Thanks for stopping by...Sandy

Anonymous said...

I haven't done T13 in a few weeks, but just came by a visiting. Thank you! I'm in awe. I love and enjoy coming here to visit you to. You are such an inspiration, plus you have a little Princess too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for all your concerns. I'm still overwhelmed at the outpouring of well wishes!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check them out. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

What a great list! Bless your heart for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey new shimmery background on your site. Very nice!

Great TT! I read one of them from time to time and have been to a few others before. There are so many good blogs to read it's hard to keep up isn't it?

I wrote a list of my favourite blogs for TT a long time ago but never posted it. I was keeping it in reserve for a time when I ran out of TT topics. Hasn't happened yet! LOL

I'll have to check it out, I bet some on the list have changed by now. Oh well, such is life in the blogging world!

Twitter