Oct 3, 2006

Rambling on about stuff


Little Princess is off to day Day Care today and again her allergies are bothering her. My poor little girl has had a rash somewhere for most of her life. And now she has a little one on her face. Poor Princess. And she is coughing again. I think again from allergies. I had them really bad as a kid too. I wish I could take them away for her.

I am sitting here alone in my comfy sweats, chatting with you guys while Prince Charming is in school and Little Princess is in pre-school. I feel like I am cheating. I was always the one who left and went to work while they stayed home. Oh well, I am going to get up and do housework shortly.

That mock apple pie I made the other day was WONDERFUL! I loved it! And I made a CORE stew yesterday that was to DIE for! Soo good. I have no idea what I am making today but I am sure it won't measure up.

It must be contact TC week in the world. In the last 24 hours, I have heard from 2 Aunts and my father. It is nice to hear from them, but I am so far removed from what I used to be that I really don't know how to talk to them anymore. I feel like they are judging me for the person I am and I am not sure whether I feel bad about how I have changed or whether I just don't care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Princess is feeling ickey.

What is core stew?

Just BE who you are meant to be!

Yep, I do watch Ghost Whisperer. And, I love Lacey. Isn't she beautiful?

Anonymous said...

I hope Princess feels better soon.
What exactly is CORE Stew. I've never heard of it.
For rashes, I use Aveeno Oatmeal lotion, works great.
I agree, you just be yourself, people change, and that's OK.
Have a great day TC!

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't feel guilty for enjoying your alone time. Treasure it!

Twitter