Oct 13, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fifteen


Questions for Friday’s Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

About 7 - 14 hours a week sometimes more sometimes less.


Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

I would put in a piece of Prince Charming's armour, one of the bib's that Little Princess sucks her thumb with to sleep, and pack of coffee for me.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?


Casa Loma as a child, I went there and I remember being fascinated and awestruck by it, by the story of it and the fact that a castle existed right there in the city.

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

There are lots of people who deserve awards. Today I would give one to this person and this was another watching both of these made me cry like a baby today .

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?


I love black and red. I don't think it says too much about me other than I love dramatic colors and I that I can never narrow anything down to just one answer.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the guy in your funny has feasted a bit too much! Love your soup andyour dessert! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I am totally loving your feast today...especially your salad.

Mine's served. Happy Friday TC!!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting appetizer.
Mine's up too. Come feast with me.

Anonymous said...

Black and red were my high school colors!

Anonymous said...

Great answers...and I love that picture! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great feast today and I love your blog..I am going to try to read more later.mine is up

Anonymous said...

Highland colors (or at least the colors of the HS I used to work on).

Great Feast.

Have a Great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a great feast you served up. I chose the same colors.

Mine is up as well.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to see a real castle! Cool!

Twitter