Oct 20, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Sixteen


Questions for Friday's Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….


Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Alcoholic I'd say a White Russian or a Screwdriver non-alcoholic I would say coffee or diet pepsi. (Have you ever noticed how I am incapable of giving you one answer for any question that starts with what is your favorite?)

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Headphones
Pen
CDs

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

9. I am completely honest most of the time. I am a terrible liar.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

Hmmm . . . that is a tough one. I am not good a renaming things. I guess because they already have a perfectly good name. How about a town instead. I would rename Dildo, Newfoundland to something less embarressing, like Cape Harris or some such thing.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?


Stresses--Worrying about having enough money, about whether I am a good enough mother and wife, about getting everything ready for Christmas and paying the bills. Money mostly.

Calming--A nice hot cup of coffee curled up on the couch, a nice long bath, curling up with a good book, listening to music I love, talking to Prince Charming or my best friend, or doing my budget and coming up with a plan.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A town named Dildo, who would have thought?! WOW. I learn something new every day!!

My feast is served :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm betting Dildo isn't pronounced the same in New Foundland as it is here! But that is definately a GOOD one to change! (and I'm proud of you for answering this one -- so many are jappin' out on this one today!) I am SO sorry to hear that you are already stressing over Christmas though! I save that stress until after Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Dildo? Oh my!

LOL

Great feast.

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! You are the first one of almost 9 who admits drinking alcohol ! I already thought I were on another planet.

I ate my menu too !

Anonymous said...

Great main course! Better than mine.

My feast is up.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have some great stress relievers

Anonymous said...

There is actually a town called "Dildo" - Oh my, yes, I would change that, FAST! Great Feast!

Anonymous said...

What would you get if there was an earthquake in Newfoundland? A vibrating dil... oh, nevermind. Hehe.

Read my responses at www.infinitepink.com

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Money is my stresser as well.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Those are all my stressers as well! Of course, money always is.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

We're all so very honest!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, a very surprising main course! I never thought there is such a town name like that!

Mine's up at http://www.meowminx.com/babygem, although it's a day late

Twitter