Nov 5, 2005

Quick note from the Land of Dial-up Woes.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am glad to be back. I have to let you know that I have been demoted to the land of dial-up internet access and so I may be a little slower for a while. Well that and my parents are here visiting for a couple of days. I was terrified for them to come. I haven't seen them for a year and I was worried about making a good impression, about Prince Charming being comfortable and happy, about cooking for the wonder-chef herself, my mother. I was so scared I couldn't sleep last night but they have been here for a couple of hours and it is going well. They are completely in love with the Little Princess, but then again, who wouldn't be. Hey, it's my blog I can be a little biased if I want to! Hee hee!. The Little Princess was thrilled with them and completely wired bouncing around showing them everything again and again. Very cute. I will check back in later and after their visit is over, I will drop by and visit some of my blog friends that I have been neglecting.

No comments:

Twitter