Feb 17, 2014

Snow, Stories, and Creations

It is stormy . . . AGAIN!!  Princess Belle went outside and came back in within 3 minutes because, "It is COLD out there!" I have had more than enough snow now!



Daddy was reading one of their favorite books last night.  They know this book, but they love it and it was fun to see that even big sister sat to listen to, "I Love You, Stinky Face!"

Princess Belle has been having fun with my recycling, using it to make barbie doll crafts and creations.  She has such fun using her imagination to make new and interesting items for her barbie dolls.

For breakfast this morning, I thought I would be creative and make some peanut butter and jelly pinwheels.  They were fun and easy to make and they had a great reaction from the girls.


No comments:

Twitter