Dec 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


 

I haven't done a menu plan in AGES, but I thought this was a good week to get started at it.  I am thinking of easy things that I can do while getting ready for Christmas.  So here is my plan for this week.   I am not planning the weekend as I have a lot of stuff to do on the weekend, so I will play this weekend by ear.

Monday: Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore over pasta or rice with garlic bread
TuesdayChuck Wagon Hash
WednesdayNo-Bean Chili (I will doctor this one up a bit, but then I  always doctor them up)
Thursday: Broiled Short Ribs with sweet potato fries
Friday: Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken I am going to experiment and do whole chicken this way.

If you are looking for yummy Christmas treats check out these posts:
 And NOT christmas, but good:




  • Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Snacks
  • YUMMY Chicken recipe
  •    


    Twitter