Feb 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I am making headway on the nursery. I have it mostly empty except a few boxes we have to go through. I am relieved about that. I am hoping to have the crib in the next couple of weeks.

I am loving how much stronger this babies kicks and movements are than my girls were. He is so strong and definite in his kicking that it actually hurts sometimes. LOL It gives me confidence in him and his health. It makes me wonder whether he may be bigger than the girls were.
 
I love on how I reinvented leftovers and used them three days in a row in different ways. The first day I made a pasta sauce, the second day I used the sauce added spices, beans and veggies and turned it into a quick veggie chili type dinner. The third day, I made a cornbread and put over the leftovers. It was sooo yummy. (Although for my personal tastes, I would make the cornbread less sweet, but that is how Aengus likes it.

No comments:

Twitter