Feb 26, 2012

32 Weeks

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well, I am 32 weeks pregnant now  and I haven’t been hospitalized yet even though my blood pressure and blood sugars are high.  So that is good.  I have the babies room basically ready.  It isn’t cute yet, but it can be a home for my baby should we need it soon.  The baby is as active as heck and I love to feel him beating and banging around in there.  He is such an active little guy it makes me feel good.  He feels huge inside me compared to how my girls felt, I guess I will find out how big he is at my U/S tomorrow.

Here is another awful pic of me.  This one was taken at 32 weeks and I have flour on my arm from making breakfast bars for my girls breakfast.  (I love making breakfasts that can be nibbled on all day.)

No comments:

Twitter