Feb 24, 2012

Conversations with 3 Year Old Rose

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

*sigh* “Mommy, I sad”

“Oh, why are you sad?”

*unrecognizable babble* “need cupcake”

“Do you need a cupcake?”

*Big Breath of relief* “Yeah!”

“Well if all it takes to make my baby happy is a cupcake, you can have one. Here you go.”

“Thank You Mommy!”

If only all life’s problems were as easily solved.

Just another little note, I never felt like I was an older pregnant mother (even though I knew intellectually I was) until today when  a friend told me that she was soon to be a grandmother.  Wow, if I had started my family earlier that could be me.  I am certainly old enough.

No comments:

Twitter